Precise Truth
Thursday, September 23, 2004
 
Burkett: Lockhart pushed for fabricated documents ... or did he ???
First, In a Mercury News article "Controversial Texas rancher defends release of documents to CBS", Burkett states, "During a single phone conversation with Lockhart, Burkett said he suggested a "couple of concepts on what I thought (Kerry) had to do" to beat Bush. In return, he said, Lockhart tried to "convince me as to why I should give them the documents." and complains to CNN that the blogosphere brought their scheme down, that "CBS came to me, I did not go to them" and his wife decries, "Our name has been destroyed and cannot be reclaimed". Then Burkett changes his story, now saying he didn't but noting he's had four more seizures which translates to $$$ in his pending lawsuit against CBS. Can you say "Unimpeachable"?


<< Home

Powered by Blogger